Earn Money Online Without Investing Money – Tested Approach No. 1
Making money online is 100 % possible with the help of the internet but not always a cakewalk.
Do you want to generate a passive income working from home just by investing time?
If your answer is Yes, then we have got some genuine ways through which you can achieve your goal and make money. Let me reiterate, nothing comes easy without hard work.
The Approach & Platform:
Earn by writing via iWriter
I have got a real-time experience with this approach. If you can spend around 1 hour daily in writing about a topic then you can earn a minimum of 30 – 40 USD which is around INR 2500 a month which can act as your passive income.
The more hours you spend the more would be your earnings. Your earnings per write-up would increase based on your rank & ratings. By default, your rank would be at a level of standard writer. The writers are ranked as Standard, Premium, Elite, and Elite Plus in this platform.
Once you reach the rank “Elite Plus” which is the highest then your earnings per task can range between USD 20 – 25 approximately. If you write one article a day as per the requirement then the earning for a month would be USD 600. Precisely, your rank and rating determine your per task earning.
Please note that when your rank increases the difficulty level of the task and the time you need to spend on a task also increases. But, by following certain tips and tricks we can very well ensure that we retain our rank and get good reviews towards your earn money online goal.
- Search for the term “iWriter” in Google or any other web browsers.
- Register yourself as an iWriter on the website.
- Update your profile with necessary information especially the PayPal details in the payment section. This is very important as this is the only way to get your earnings to your bank account.
- Clear the English grammar test.
- Internet connectivity
- An active email address
- At least an intermediate proficiency in the English language
- PayPal Account ( you can create one for free)
Things you should be aware of:
- You need to get qualified to become an iWriter by clearing a simple grammar test online. Without this, you cannot write and earn money online on this platform.
- You need to accumulate a minimum of USD 20 to get your payment.
- Your writing performance is rated based on the reviews you receive from the requestor for whom you write an article.
- You need to stick to some of the terms and conditions of the platform.
For example – your rating is expected to be on or above 3.2, by the time you complete writing 10 tasks or articles. Note that the expected rating varies based on your rank. If you are on lower rating i.e lesser than 3.2 by the end of completing 10 articles, your account would be blocked and your earnings would be retained by iWriter management. In other words, you will lose your hard-earned money.
Don’t worry, you can very well avoid this situation if you play cautiously by following the necessary tips and tricks.
How much did I earn money online?
I had spent around 2 hours approximately for 5 days as a standard writer and my earning was approximately USD 7.
Is iWriter a scam or fraud?
Honestly, I don’t think so. But, everything is based on how effectively we follow the terms and conditions and how safe we play at least until you accumulate your first USD 20. I am saying this as some people lose their earnings just because of the lower stars they received. It is very easy to get your account blocked based on the bad reviews and ratings, so play wisely.
The awesomeness of passive income in legal ways is an addiction.
Stay tuned and follow my blog for the tips and tricks http://thotslingo.com/2017/07/09/become-successful-iwriter-platform/ related to iWriter Platform and also to get to know about the other tested methods to earn money online.