To Change Ringtone In Redmi Note Pro 8 Mobile Phone Is Easy
All I wanted was to know how to change the ringtone in my Redmi Note 8 Pro cell phone to a personalized one.
There is a saying like this.
When you are trying to do a simple task but finding it very difficult then that means you are doing that in an incorrect way.
This is very true in most of the cases. In today’s world, as we want everything to happen quickly we tend to forget the basics and fail to think before we indulge in any activity. Our restlessness not only drains our energy but also cost us more time and lead to unwanted scenarios.
I had recently experienced this when I tried to change ringtone in my Redmi Note 8 Pro. I should admit that I had wasted at least 30 minutes to an hour in trying to find a way to change the ringtone on my halo white Redmi Note 8 Pro. It was not that tough to set a ringtone in my Redmi Note 8 Pro earlier but after the recent software update, it became slightly difficult to understand the newcomer screens and options. The previous option to choose local music no longer exists. I had to go through multiple references to finally arrive at the easier way or maybe the only way to change ringtone in the device. To help and save the time of my fellow Redmi Note 8 Pro users, I am writing this blog post on “How To Change Ringtone In Redmi Note 8 Pro”.
How To Change Ringtone In Redmi Note 8 Pro – The Steps
1. Go to Settings. Select the option “Sound and Vibration”.
2. Select the option “Phone Ringtone”.
3. Select the option “All Ringtones”.
4. Choose the option “My Page” on the bottom right corner.
5. Select the option “Ringtones” from My Page.
6. Click on the (+) plus button that is visible at the bottom corner.
7. Choose the custom ringtone from your download or music folder.
Redmi And I – The Relationship
Though this post is written to provide more details on how to change ringtone in Redmi note 8 pro, I also want to share a few more information based on my experience with Redmi so far. This is my third device in Redmi and I am very much satisfied with its basic performance.
When it comes to Redmi note, there are a few things that I follow to ensure that my phone is performing well. So, in case if you are experiencing a lag in your device performance, you can try some of the below suggestions.
1. Keep your device updated with the latest update.
2. Ensure to uninstall the unwanted mobile applications that come pre-installed with the phone.
3. Clear the cache once in two weeks at least.
4. Reboot the phone once in a week.
5. When you doubt that your phone gets heated unusually, even when it is not in use, then do not hesitate to perform a factory reset on your phone. Maybe your phone is hacked.
6. Use only the adapter that came with the box when you purchased the phone to charge the device.
The Must-Have Add-ons To Your Redmi Note 8 Pro
As you know already, a good back cover and a tempered glass are a must-have to almost every smartphone especially when we do not want to spend money towards cellphones after purchasing.
I personally recommend the back cover from brand Kapaver which can be found in Amazon and directly on their website. They are priced at around 600 but they are worth it. I have used it in all the Redmi devices I had used and found it to be rock solid that protected my device from several accidental falls.
Hope you had enjoyed this post on How To Change Ringtone In Redmi Note Pro 8. You might also find the below topics helpful. Share your comments and feedback using the comments section.